Thursday, May 11, 2006

I have to start somewhere ...

Blogging!! What is this all about? Everybody seems to have one, thought I'd try it out too. Seems like an interesting thing to have. Would give me something to do during dull weekends at home or while I'm taking a breather at work and like now, I'm stuck in the office during lunch time coz I'm fasting (so so so many more days to go!!!!!!! uhuk!).
How do I look like stuck in my cubicle?? Well like the photo below ... I'm the one in gray headscarf.
Pretty nice picture huh! Taken by a pro, at least we only knew about it after we saw the pictures this "uncle" took. Damn! Should have been the one posing at Izam's place right up front! And we really shouldn't have called him "UNCLE"!
It's only 12:18pm, yes only! My head is already giving me signs that it's gonna throb anytime soon. I really don't know why I always have a problem replacing my missed fasting days. I'm just sooo bad at it! 1st I have the problem of waking up early for sahur, 2ndly if I do succeed (and often times I don't, which explains the 24 days pending dated back from 2001!), I would have this major headache that would persists even after buka puasa and sometimes till bedtime. I'd like to think that it's due to my super high metabolic rate, which causes my stomach to be empty by noon. I constantly need to eat, munch, snack, drink throughout the day. However, if this theory (or rather wishful thinking) is true, it really doesn't explain my mmm rather well fitted trousers! Too well fitted!
So this week, I have added 2 things in my routine, or at least I hope it would stay to be in my weekly routine. (1) Exercise and (2) Blogging. Yeah, I started walking again finally last Sunday after quite a disturbing remark made by Jack sometime last week, even though I'm sure he meant it as a joke, (he better be!!!) it's still quite you know earth shattering for me, plus I really seem to have more well fitted pants lately. Anyway the last time I ever did any exercise was probably when I was trying to gain back my normal weight after Zarif's delivery. Once I achieved it or at least once my old clothes fit again by the time he was 8/9 months can't remember exactly, walking? cardiovascular activities? what was that? ... you catch my drift.Blogging is the next thing. Looks like fun, yeah why not! Giving it a shot see which one lasts longer, the exercise or my web logs!!!

No comments: