Friday, June 01, 2007

1st June

10:30 a.m - 2:00 p.m :
Kids, Mis and Me at IKEA. Kids got their meatballs for lunch and I got the Salmon and of course some retail theraphy... happy! happy! happy! Wanted to get something for the kids at MJ the curve but found out that there was never any Children's Dept there. Tsk! tsk! tsk! How can they not, what? Are there no kids at Mutiara Damansara?

One of the wardrobe in IKEA had this sorta handbag compartments. I could use something like this in mine, only I would need more than these 6 slots!

Just couldn't say no when they asked to go on this ride.



2:30 p.m :


Reached home and unpacked shopping, put them away, change lamp shade, setup work lamp at computer cabinet etc etc etc.... you know what I mean. Freshen up get ready to leave again.

3:30 p.m :

It was starting to rain. Left the house to meet up with Nadd and Yaya.

4:00 p.m :

Reached my hairdresser an hour ahead before my appointment. Luckily I managed to get a spot in their customer's designated spot, and joined Nadd and Yaya at CBTL, just around the corner.

4:00 - 5 :00 p.m :

Cappuccino, Fudge Cake & Carrot Cake & some catching up.

So what's new with these 2 ladies??? Well, Nadd is pregnant with the 2nd one, just found out yesterday, Congratulations girl, pray that Yaya and I will be soon too. Nadd also just came back from the UK, Sigh! Sigh! and Sigh again! Yaya is leaving her unemployed life in Calgary and heading for Abu Dhabi in July! Ade is leaving for Dubai tomorrow. My friends are all jetsetters. Me, well I just am so looking forward to the 2 day trip to Hanoi sometime in August. Long long sigh!

Anyhow, it was lovely meeting up again, the only two girls in our Mgmt Trainee group when I was in Boustead, 8 years ago. It's great that we still remain friends after sooo long!

5:00 - 7:45 p.m :

Hair Cut + Hair treatment + Manicure and Pedicure + a cup of Chinese Tea

8:30 p.m :

Shorter hair + Strawberry and Chocolate Shake, I reached home. Boy am I glad I had the two milk shakes! :- )

10:00 p.m : Kids in bed and Mama get to blog.

Tomorrow ... no plans yet though I should get some work done, did bring them home with me... :-P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eti

what a great meeting!!! seriously, it has been almost 8 years isn't it? time flies...

lawa le gambar... me dah save in my pc...

Anonymous said...

eh, lupa pulak nak kasik link to qistina's blog
http://nuralinqistina.blogspot.com

do visit yeah?