Thursday, May 31, 2007

Too many happenings in June

It's 31st May already? This could only mean 1 thing, that tomorrow is June! Aaaaa!!!!! Oh, before I forget, Happy Birthday Maisura! I am just dreading the coming month of June. Don't get me wrong. There are so many goods things that will be happening in June, which I shall list them very shortly. However, at the work front June only means one thing. The new budget cycle has started. Another round of madness, will start again, all the way till the end of the year. Yes, pray for me will ya, cause I really really do need all the help I can get to sustain throughout the next 6 months! I shall not go on, so if from this weekend on, you don't see any regular blog updates, it doesn't mean that I have vanished into thin air and left the blogging kingdom. Just pray for my well being cause I am probably stuck in my work station at the office or at home but still working, all red eyed due to all the extended hours spent staring at the computer monitor, trying to balance the budget numbers etc etc etc....


So what are the things that I could look forward to this June:


1) 1st June - tomorrow is a replacement holiday cause Saturday is a public holiday (the Agong's B'day)


2) 7 & 8th June - my leave has been approved, so you won't see me at work! It's Nayli's birthday on the 8th June and since we are not going anywhere this school holidays, thought that at least I should spend a day or two at home with her and Zarif


3) 9th June - having a mini birthday party for Nayli, I love parties and cakes yummy!!!


4) 16th June - our wedding anniversary and Pat's Birthday (another reason to celebrate and go have a good meal)


5) 22nd & 25th June - Razzi's (my boss) and Izam's Birthdays (in that order) - another reason to celebrate


So, all in all it isn't such a bad month but goodness will I be glad when it is over!

No comments: