Sunday, May 20, 2007

Still thinking of you

What were you thinking??? Thought I was gonna write about something more interesting and juicy huh! Well sorry hunny! That was just the title of the latest Chic Lit that I just finished in a weekend. Read almost 5/8th of it yesterday, and halfway throughout the Final AF Concert (yawn!yawn!), halfway through was because that was the length of time I was at my mom in law's, then we left, so then I got hooked on the movie Just Friends starring Ryan Reynolds. If you ever come across this movie when you are switching channels, watch it. It is hilarious. Good laugh even after midnight!
Finished it this morning and already returned it to the library. Yeah, and I didn't even pay a single cent. Just discovered last weekend that my library do stock up some chic lits. Thanks goodness, I am not stuck to Sidney Sheldon, Danielle Steele and the likes of other "old school authors".


Here's the synopsis in case you are curious:


THE WHOLE TRUTH . . .Rich has always been skeptical about falling in love. Natasha has always fully expected to. And when these two find each other, they win the entire True Love package -- tenderness and hot sex and open-eyed kisses. Long weekends in bed and talk of marriage and babies. The kind of love where there's no room for secrets. That, after all, is what Tash says will keep them going strong: total and complete honesty.. . . AND NOTHING BUT?Now Rich and Tash are engaged, and Rich's old school friends crash into their love cocoon with big plans for celebrating, along with spouses and significant others, on a trip to a stunning French ski resort. But a lot can happen in a week that's meant to capture the free-spirited fun they all shared a decade ago. And in the glare of a whiteout on the slopes, Tash crosses paths with the one secret Rich should have kept: his colorful, vivacious, needy ex-lover, Jayne. . . . -


From the Publisher (courtesy of http://www.candycoveredbooks.com/)


My next book is : The Nanny Diaries by Nicola Kraus & Emma McLaughlin

I have wanted to read this book for quite sometime now but unsure whether it was worth to buy it. Since I can borrow it now, why not?




No comments: