Monday, February 04, 2008

I am 22 weeks pregnant

What are the Pregnancy Weekly Tips for this week you wonder? I have cut and pasted the latest post for the week!


Week 22 Pregnancy Tip


Activities to Avoid While You Are Pregnant:

Hi Eti,For the health and safety of you and your baby, there are certain physical activities you should avoid while you are pregnant. Here's a short list:
PW: Avoid anything that requires you to lie flat on your back after 20 weeks of pregnancy.
Me: Does this include lying down??? I sure hope not, cause that's basically all that I do now!!!

PW:Avoid contact sports such as football and boxing, and other high-impact activities, such as horseback riding
Me:No worries here mate! Since I happen to avoid these sports activities even when I was not pregnant, now that I am 62kg ++ not chance!

PW: Avoid activities that make you jump or change directions quickly, such as tennis or basketball.

Me: Really, if they know me at all, these Week 22 tip is totally not relevant to me!

I should really post a picture of me now huh? Well, as far as my son is concerned, when he saw me last weekend while I was changing, Mama I think the baby in your stomach is coming out anytime now! If the baby stays any longer in your tummy, you are just going to burst!!! No kidding Zarif, I feel like I am going to burst, and I will only get bigger from now on! 101 days to go... God give me strength and an LV Mini Lin oops what was that??? Just my hormones talking!

No comments: