Tuesday, March 18, 2008

This is what I do when I don't join my friends for lunch on weekdays

I drag myself to the Gym. Well, now I waddle to the gym!! Waddle !waddle! Waddle! I try to go at least once a week, it used to be twice, but somehow, it doesn't happen that frequently. Either because there would be a holiday in the middle of the week that disrupts the flow of you know, exercise one day, rest the next exercise again the day after.
Since I don't go on Mondays, that leaves only Tuesdays and Thursdays. If something were to come up on Tuesday, like a meeting that finishes late, or a very good invite for lunch, then I would try to go on Wednesday. So then you might think that I could always go on Friday right? Well this rarely happens, cause on Fridays the ladies normally would venture a little further beyond Ampang Park or KLCC for lunch so that, I cannot miss. Anyhow, today I was strong. Inspite of the lunch plan today is Al-Rawsha in Jalan Damai, I thought, I better go since I just don't have the time to exercise in the evening afterwork cause I gotta cook! Since this Thursday is another Public Holiday, I better go, just in case I decide not to go on Friday too!! Today I thought I'd take some pictures too.

These are the row of treadmills. Excuse the quality of the picture, I was on a treadmill myself while taking this. I normally do about 10 minutes of warm up on the "Glider" machine, then another 25-30 minutes on the treadmill.

Halfway into Lap 3, 14 minutes and 20 seconds and I've gone about 0.95 km. Waddle! waddle! waddle!



Still managed to smile though! This was cooling down already, no more swinging arms at 90 degrees angle. Who took the picture? Ha! ha! managed to ask the trainer who was nearby to take it. Ha!ha! so malu, but pregnant ladies can get away with anything! Almost!




Then it is off to the studio for some stretching. Side stretch here.





This leg stretch thingy there.

Reach for the toes!

There are a couple more but I doubt that I should share them here, plus it was impossible to take a picture, maintain a decent facial feature and do those stretches. After all that, it's shower time and I waddle, waddle back to the office. Late as usual. But hey did I mention to you that my lady boss is on leave today. A bonus waiting for me at the office, Z brought home some Briyani from Al-Rawsha, bought some curry, Acar Timun and Fried Kacang Panjang from the Mamak Stall downstairs and Happy Days!!!

No comments: