Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Pat!

Yesterday was also, Pat's birthday! Happy Birthday woman. Many happy returns of the day. I have known this woman since like forever! I think we started to really realy clicked over Breathe's "Hands to Heaven" and "How Can I Fall". If any of you out there don't know what I am talking about... Well never mind!!! Anyhow, that was probably way back in 1988, back when we were in Form 2, at the Prefect's Corner near the Canteen. Congratulations also on your pregnancy!!! Hopefully it's a boy. Happy Birthday to a wonderful friend, thanks for being around all these years, you are such a great friend, and thank you for taking the trouble to keep our friendship alive all these years. If it were up to me... puh... not a chance. Hope you had a wonderful day yesterday. Pressies and meal will have to wait till I am done with my confinement.


from our Acquaria trip with the kids way back in 2006, gosh that was so long ago!

No comments: