Friday, June 20, 2008

In case you are wondering.

Since I am at home 24hrs a day, for 6 weeks in a row, you must be wondering just how much tv do I watch daily? Not much. Honestly.

Ok, I get up at about 6.45 a.m or so, when my alarm goes off and normally I would be feeding Zaim trying desperately to put him back to sleep so that I could take a bath and have breakfast. Of course, easier said then done. On a good day, I can get in the shower at about 7.30 earliest. Ready for breakfast by 8, so that's when I would always always always try to not miss, Chef at Home (Chef: Michael Smith), not to be confused with Take Home Chef (Chef: Curtis Stone) at 8 a.m every weekday.



I love watching this show because I just love watching cook shows, I love his cooking utensils, the way he cooks and most of all I absolutely lurve looking at his well stocked pantry oh, and his Kitchen Aid cake mixer!!! After this show which ends at 8.30a.m I would usually bathe the baby. Then by the time he is ready for the next feeding I am ready to watch The Ellen DeGeneres Show. This woman is hilarious. I love her show.

My next must see show slot is at 12p.m which is The Daily Cooks with BBC Celebrity Chef Antony Worall Thompson. He invites 3 different chefs daily presenting a variety of dishes all in a half an hour slot. Interesting!

Between 12.30 - 6.00 p.m, I don't have any must see shows. It all depends on whether or not I want to take a nap, and whether or not there is anything worth watching. Sometimes, I would end up watching the soppy movies on Hallmark Channel. Yes, I must admit that I have seen quite a number already. Ha!ha! what can I say. I know I am supposed to be catching up on my sleep so that I will not be that tired and zonked out at night when Zaim wakes up for his feeds and nappy change, but sometimes, you just cannot sleep. SOMETIMES!

The next show that I would watch is at 6.30p.m which is Life with Bonnie, followed by Scrubs at 7.00p.m and According to Jim at 7.30p.m. Sad huh? I'm actually watching James Belushi... daily!!! And I am also watching endless episodes of Friends whenever I have nothing else to watch and it happens to be on at StarWorld.

That's it really. Oh but of course endless of E! Channel news sporadically!!!

No comments: