Friday, October 31, 2008

HSM


If you have a daughter above the age of 4, you will definitely eventually end up where I did last weekend... at GSC OU, watching High School Musical the Movie. Need I say more. Since my daughther is 7, she has been following the HSM TV productions ever since it started. So of course, I ended up watching them and following them too. So yeah, I wish we had a Zac Efron back in Secondary School too, though I was in a Convent so... what are the chances of that happening anyway. But, hey way back in school, my group of friends and I were rather active in staging our very own Plays and Musicals too. So watching HSM did bring back some good memories of being in school, though minus the boys that is.
The HSM movie, was a little more special because it was in celebration of Izam's daughter's 7th birthday. In the pre-text (he!he! Izam I know you'd be reading this) of accompanying my children to watch the movie, I asked for a ticket myself. Come on, why would I waste the chance of watching Zac Efron on the big screen. I cannot believe I am saying this, when I actually missed the Cinema Screening of SATC!!! Boo hoo!!! Anyway, mummies out there who are contemplating about taking their girls to the movie, why not only if to watch Zac's topless back in the locker room scene. I kid you not!!! And oh, I guess I should mention the numerous cute outfits that Vanessa H had on throughout the show, and the spectacular handbags that Ashley T, got to use. A high school girl with a Jimmy Choo handbag, how irritating is that! Jack didn't join us, but he watched Eagle Eye, which was screening at about the same time, so the timing worked well for all us, I so so hate to be driving and looking for a parking space in One Utama on weekends. I guess, a birthday party and a movie screening like this is really a good no fuss function at least not at home. Pretty difficult to top this one huh? hmm hope my daughter does not plan to have a b'day party when she turns 8 next year. I am so out of fresh ideas already!


Excited! check out the T-shirt!



A photo with Eisha, the birthday girl.






HSM cake, no less!

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you!



The fans! not forgetting the one behind the camera.
part of the whole party group!

time for the party pack

our very own goodies! Zarif even got a Ben 10 pack, how thoughtful of Aunty Izam!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jgan kat daughter je..
aiman pun tau bila HSM ni start tayang ktt cinema... sibok nk tgk jugak !!!