Monday, March 02, 2009

I did it!!!

I did it, I took the plunge. I bought the dSLR that I have been eyeing since October last year. Finally I got it, last Tuesday the 24th!!!! Yes, it has to be remembered. Feb 24th 2009, that is almost 20 years since my last SLR camera. Shocking number when you put it down like that isn't it. So, I have been taking some pictures with it. Just for the record here are the 1st two picture that I have captured even at the shop itself.


Izam and Zak, from the escalator, when they saw me panning they were like
calling me to take a picture of them. So, Click!

Partner in crime, in this you jump I jump situation. Linda got a Canon EOS though.

I'm in a dilemma right now. Should I create a totally new photoblog or should I just update in flickr??? I cannot decide at the moment. I am currently updating some pictures in flickr, but it will take some time. However, in the mean time, just would like to upload some pictures from yesterday, I took some, and some were taken by a fellow Nikonian. It was G-Ha's daughter's birthday at the Eco-Resort in Hulu Langat, deep deep deep in the forest, god only knows how, she found the place. Good food, good band and music, but I couldn't take as many pictures as I would have loved, because Zaim just refused to be carried by the father, I guess he was a bit overwhelmed by the strangers around him and the loud music. Happy Birthday Ratu! The little Princess, you are. The sweet innocence of children, so priceless isn't it?


Yum! this was not what I fed him, don't know how he got this, though he did have his first taste of Roti Jala and Pengat Durian (thank you Ana!) today.

Zarif, doing his shake! shake! and winning first prize! Woohoo!!!



moments when they stick together!

ever the protective sis!

me, Zaim, Linda and Ana


Zarif and Emry

hands up!

look at the fear in his face!

this girl's voice is not bad at all.


one of the rentable hut, I guess

Ratu, the birthday girl


cake cutting

pretty cake

notice in the change in his clothes? Zaim that is, not the dad.

No comments: