Monday, February 23, 2009

PGMtM III

As expected PGMtM Season III was superb!!! Nayli enjoyed every minute of it. So did I actually. All the new touches were excellent. The props, the musical score, the scenes, the "special-effects" all worked out well. I'm glad I managed to catch this season 3. My only and deepest regret is that I forgot to bring my camera. Can you believe it??? I was soo upset, I guess, it's because I didn't plan to wait for the autograph session, but then again, it really is so not me to have forgotten my camera. Anyhow, managed some blurry pics from my camera phone, for remembrance sake. We were there, my girl and I.

Before the show.

ticket stubs

at the seat, very very excited little girl here.

break time

the programme book

curtain call, Tiara was in tears, the crowd were estatic!!! this was before the standing ovation.

the CD.

No comments: