Thursday, February 19, 2009

PGL the musical.

I will be going to the Puteri Gunung Ledang the musical tomorrow. Can't wait. Even though I have seen it twice already during the 1st season. This time I am going with Nayli. She is already 8 so she is allowed in the theater. She has been curious about the musical ever since I went to the first show, and brought back the programme book and bought the CD, coffee mug and T-shirt! Ha!ha! Yes, I am a fan of musicals. The shopaholic that I am, I would always make sure that I come home with something after watching a musical. Tomorrow would be awesome, just the two of us. The boys (Dad and Zarif) will be hanging out together doing their own thing while waiting for us. Poor little Zaim, well 8:30 p.m is already bedtime my dear, hope he has no problem sleeping without me tomorrow night.








Check out the website:



No comments: