Sunday, August 26, 2007

My Encounter with... "LELAKI INI"!!!

It was my hubby's business partner's brother in-law's wedding. I was talking to my his other partner's wife, when suddenly I spotted him and I just went huuhhh!!! O-M-G!!! And she went what??? Wait! wait! wait!! Let me cool down a little! Don't turn but that's Annuar Zain aaaaa!! Quick he is passing by, ok!ok! she went... "Eti, take out your phone and I'll take a picture of you with him! And tarrraaaa!!!!
He was so friendly, he actually stopped and chat. I was all flabbergasted and blabbering! So when is it gonna be your turn??? AZ went like, Wedding you mean??? Dumdfounded me, " yeah, what are you waiting for???" Hmmm lambat lagi lah.... Ohhh gushing gushing gushing!!! Me of course, and he was just there smiling down at me with his sweet smile....aaaahhhh!!! I am updating while having his latest single.. Lelaki Ini playing at the background. I promised him I'll get his latest album...and so I will...

No comments: