Thursday, November 22, 2007

Expecting our 3rd Wan Jr.

Alhamdulillah, I am expecting again. I have been waiting to post this news, didn't want to post it too soon... After my last visit to my Gynae, and seeing the scan I am much more confident to announce it to all. So far I am ok, I have been pretty lucky so far that I don't have morning sickness. The only thing I had this time was that until early this week, I would feel rather nauseas towards mealtime, it makes me want to puke, not that I puke, just the false sign of wek! wek! otherwise I am ok. Though, at night I would feel super duper extra tired!It is true then, no 2 pregnancies are the same. Furthermore, my first 2 were before I turned ... cough! cough! thi....r....ty.
Pray for us yah! Below is the scan from week 7 and 11, the 4 weeks made a lot of difference. Subhanallah! God is Great!
at week 7

week 11



1 comment:

eiseais said...

eti...congrats! so many expecting next year.

hmm...feel like joining the bandwagon. i miss being pregnant :(