Thursday, April 15, 2010

We're sorry, but you have exceeded your photo upload quota!

OMG!!!! No wonder I have not been able to upload any pictures this week.
I have like tons of pictures back dated because I couldn't get any pictures to upload.
I have actually exhausted 1GB of picture storage capacity. Imagine that...

Need to take some action. Do check in again soon, will try to rectify this issue, I'm starting to have withdrawal symptoms already (for not updating stuff for more than 3 days)!!!

3 comments:

Ray said...

Hai Eti..

Errmm..tak tau pun ada 1G photo storage limit??Hmm

What I always do bila nak letak gambar kat blog is just to resize it, usually 50% smaller than the real size. So limitkan ke 700-900kb. Ok le tu kan??:)

Eti Karim said...

Hi Ray... neither did I! Tulah dulu mcm tak pandai lah nak resize sebelum uploads, only lately je I baru resize, so mcm nie lah jadiknya.... Learnt my lesson! :-)

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)