Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Delicious Lunch

I will hardly say no to an invite to have a meal at delicious. Never! Last week, we were supposed to choose a place to eat, because our boss wanted to treat us. So there were a few suggestions and we were supposed to vote. Delicious at the new Dua Residence Annexe was one of the choices, however, it lost to another place, which will be another blog update. Anyhow, just the day before that particular meal with boss and the whole department, Zak and I decided to go to delicious anyway, for a meal. Hafiz joined us too, cause Zak owe him a Pavlova. Whatever!!!


That was our first time at the Dua Residence Annexe Delicious outlet. The entrance... nice, you have to take the elevator from the Basement Car Park. It's at Level 1.




As you can see, it retains the same deco as in their other outlets, the white-washed branches springing out of the pillars and walls, and also the white-washed birdcages. Loads of tables and sitting arrangements, the long couches with scatter cushions are there too, and I noticed, there is even an area for a band with some sofas and low coffee tables, perhaps for evening guests.


Diving straight to our meal, for appetiser, we had the Calamari. Which came surprisingly in a shrunken bowl!! Am I imagining things? I'm not sure, I remember that it used to be a bigger serving!!!




My compulsory choice of beverage each time I come here, is the Frosty Lemon Tea. I love it!



The Garden Salad - the dressing is out of this world.


Seriously Delicious Cheeseburger


Spicy Seafood Spaghetti





Yes, we finished every little bit, not even a tiny morsel is spared or rather wasted!!

Even packed to go!

For me personally, the piece de resistance comes at the end of the meal,
in the form of the Berrilicious Chocolate Pavlova.


and this Chocolicious Sundae.


Our sated and satisfied (a.k.a stuffed) faces!
I'm quite sure I have raved about probably the same dishes during other times that I was at Delicious. However, what warrants this other entry and particularly this Dua Residence Outlet is the other thing that they have here which is - Delicious Ingredients, situated at Ground Floor. This place is a deli cum mini mart selling assorted gourmet stuffs including your normal daily necessities that you can find in your local mini mart. They even have kitchen utensils and equipments from various brands including my fav. Kitchen Aid mixer... sigh! Managed some shots of some of the items sold. This place is fantastic. Would definitely come back here.




A vast selection of marshmallows, nougats and such.


Lovely Chocies.


Equipments for you kitchen.


Roasting dish.


My dream mixer... still!


Beautifully laid out , on the left are more chocolates, I spotted bars of Belgian Chocolates, I had to refrain myself from buying them. That was a tough moment for me. Ha!ha! The steel rack in the centre holds an array of multi-shaped and sized pastas. Some unusual ones that you will not find at your local Hyper Market! Cannot remember what's on the left perhaps tea or herbs and spices. Some close up pictures below.

The chocolate bars that I mentioned earlier.


The pasta.

These are marinated/pickled artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes and olives.
Ready to eat or to add to your pasta and salads.

Jars and bottles of sauces & spices.



Vanilla Bean pods!!!
Are they all lovely?? Well, I think they are. I must go back next time and actually buy something. When that happens, you can be sure that I will blog about it here!



No comments: