Monday, November 16, 2009

Emre's Birthday on Sunday

Yesterday, we were invited to Emre's 7th Birthday Party. Emre is Ana's son, my colleague at work, we've known each other from day one since I started work here. The house is a lovely single storey bungalow with huge areas around the house, I love it. It's really lovely. She didn't invite a lot of people so it was a relax and easy afternoon with great food and good company, while the kids had a whale of a time on the bouncy castle. They were at first (my kids at least) rather scared of the clown, but eventually they warmed up to his looney behaviour. 


Zaim.

We ate and ate and ate... ok, I ate and ate and ate... hmmph!


Happy Birthday to you!


 Emre the birthday boy getting ready to cut the cake.



The Bouncy Castle.


 Enjoying the yummy chocolate cake.


A picture with the clown.


They love this thing.


A picture with the crazy clown.



No comments: