Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Old friends

After so long, someone from my Uni circle of friends decided on meeting up for lunch. A kind of mini re-union for the girls only. Since we can only have it on a Friday. They decided early on that it would be Dim Sum @ Spring Garden, KLCC. Amazingly most of us are from around KLCC area apart from CT, poor soul came all the way from PJ, Nina, K-bott and me are in the same building, imagine that. Don't know why we didn't do it more often. We have too lah, it was such good fun. It is very refreshing to see old familiar faces from gosh, it must be ten years ago. The food was good too. I was right smacked in the middle of the April Reforecast exercise so was totally blur about the details of our meeting until the 11th hour so to say. I new abt Spring Garden, KLCC and roughly the attendees but once I was there beginning to order, Nina told me that we are having Dim Sum. I panicked cause I never have this good relationship with prawns. Especially tiny small ones, futher more mashed and crushed ones in Dim Sum dishes. I normally gets this weird allergy after meal reaction. Not rashes on the hands and a litlle itchiness here and there, I'm talking about ultimate stomach intolerance that would normally results in ultimate stomach pain, and the last resort would be a show down in the toilet bowl. Eeew just the thought of that, scares me sometimes. Steamboat meals and crabs give me the same effect too. Shame really since I quite like steamboat and crabs. Though I know I'm ok with expensive prawns and he!he! lobsters! Yeah, yeah I know, sooo mengada! I get that all the time, whatever! I didn't choose to be this way. It's my tummy, really!!!

So check out my pictures with the gals from yonder years at UKC.



No comments: