Sunday, April 13, 2008

Another cook in the house yaaalll!!!

I usually do the cooking at home, however when we happen to buy Bawal Emas at the market, my hubby will most often than not insists that he cooks. Which I totally have no problem with. I never say no to a day off from cracking my head to come up with the menu of the day. So when there is a Bawal Emas in the freezer and I am so clueless as what to cook that day, I'll just check with "Chef Wan" if he is in the mood to whip up his Special Steamed Golden Pomfret, then I will be free for the evening. The only setback is that I have to endure a whole mealtime of : "Wow, Papa is so good at cooking!", "Wow, this is sooo delicious Papa!", "Kids, you want more of the fish, it tastes really good huh??? Of course it does, I cooked it... blah! blah! blah!" and so on with lots of raised eyebrows and sneering looks at yours truly here. Oh, whatever as long as I don't have to cook. Perhaps I should find another dish that he likes so much and would only rather have he himself cook them. "Yang... what do you think about learning to cook chilli crabs from Ateh???"


Steamed Golden Pomfret
by Chef WMZ!

No comments: