Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I've been blogged about!

It isn’t everyday that you get featured in a blog with over a million readers, albeit indirectly. It wasn’t so much of a particular feature about yours truly here but just a snapshot with one of a discerning member of the blogsphere. None other than Vernon, Mr. Manager himself. At the risk of sounding & acting like a crazy teenage bopper, I am attaching a link here to Mr. M's blog that has moi featured as one of his fans! Ha!ha! Anything for a brief escape from my normal 8-5 life in front of the computer (even though some of us in our department have been "blessed" with 2 LCD screens see pic., (the better to work with multiple worksheets my dear!!!)) in my exciting life in the Budgeting and Planning World.
You see, a bunch of us has taken to visiting his blog rather frequently, even on a daily basis when we are not in a crazy cycle, to see how other people in a totally different industry works or rather just simply live! Besides, Mr. M provides really good updates on American Idol episodes that we missed and also as much as I hate to admit, the AF concerts too! The period leading up to Ning Baizura's wedding was very intersting too, so that we get to ooohs! and aaahs! looking at the wedding preparation and all. As good as reality tv. So back to my point, so we have been dropping in at his blog every so often, when the opportunity for us to attend the Sectetaries Week in JV Marriot that had Ning Baizura as the artist, we figured, being her manager and all there is certainly a good chance that Mr. M would be there. When we spotted Vernon all alone smoking we thought, why not??? We just wanted to have a picture with him so that I could post it in my blog, didn't expect he would reciprocate. Nice one! So just wanted to share with you my 2 seconds of fame. As if!!!

No comments: