Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Hot Wheels weekend

Zarif was lucky last weekend cause his father went on a hot wheels spree during the Mattel Warehouse sale. Look at what the boy got this time. Inspite of me warning the father to not buy anymore tracks, he got them anyway, 2 infact, luckily it wasn't as big as the T-Rex and the Spider thingy that he got last year!

Still takes up space though. Organizational nightmare. Whatever makes them both happy, I guess.

These 1st 2 pictures were taken September last year. My how different Zarif looked then, much thinner and perhaps taller now. My boy, growing before my eyes. Sigh!
Below are some pictures of his Hot Wheels car collection as of to date. Same collection just different angles. Don't worry it wasn't me crouching on all fours snapping the pictures!



5 boxes altogether



Car Yard













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.