Thursday, July 23, 2009

For all the shoe lovers out there

Stumbled upon this blog update, what attracted me to it was the title for the post: "The Shoe Strategy or How to Save money without really trying..."

Mister: I love your shoes. Are they new (he says with an enquiring look)?

Missus: Yes, my darling aren't they gorgeous. They are the latest 10.5 Divas.



Mister: Yes angel, I can see that they are very beautiful but...



Missus: Don't you think my darling that they make my legs look longer and I just adore the way my ankles seem slimmer and my calves more supple. They are so comfortable, I really can't believe it.



Mister: Your legs do look sensational in those heels I will admit... but angel...I thought we had agreed to put a temporary halt on any discretionary spending for the next few months ...Remember my ange, we thought we might take it easy and spend a little less with the way the economy is, credit crunch and all. We did speak about this...



Missus: (interrupting) Of course my darling I totally understand and that is why I am saving money with these divine darlings.



Mister: Oh how silly of me, I misunderstood you my angel. You mean that you are saving money by buying these shoes?



Missus: Yes my darling, I am saving so much money because these shoes are completely updating last season's wardrobe. I have saved a fortune by buying these - Don't you see? I haven't had to buy any other new outfits - I can wear these babies with all my old clothes. This is like investing in a pension fund my darling - all those savings for the future... you know the 'spend a little save a lot' strategy.



Mister: Of course my angel....Why didn't I think of it like that? Perhaps you should buy two pairs and save even more....



Missus: My darling, I knew you would understand...



If you feel like investing in a little shoe strategy then the blogger recommends some shoes for your portfolio please click here to drool over the shoes.

Shoes & Handbags, very important to invest in good ones (plenty of 'em), don't you think?

************************************************************************



Ferragamo's Classic Bow Pump, still unchecked on my wishlist! Sigh!!





No comments: