Monday, July 20, 2009

Hair today, Gone tomorrow.

My kids have been blessed with this thick mop of hair, Zaim included. He is at this stage of forever sweating! So, I tend to not like leaving his hair really long. Usually if I could find the time and energy, I would do a quick snip snap trim before his bath time. This time, the father finally decided to join in the session and took over, but with his trusty clippers... so the session became somewhat longer and louder. Would have uploaded the video, but I think I'll spare you guys out there. His crying might prompt some faint hearted out there to report us to Teledera, I'm sure.



These are 2 BEFORE pictures on July 4th at Yaya's Soiree, a day before the hair cut.


At first he was cool. He had a comb to amuse himself with.

Still ok, though he cannot keep still.

Checking on what's buzzing in his father's hand behind his back.

Oh, so that's the buzzing machine.

Look, it comes with cables and stuff. Nice!

Hey, why you have to hold me like that?

Oh oh!, Showing signs of distress already!

Trying to get the "instrument of torture" away from the "torturer"!
He has had it! He has reached his limits. Had to be restrained! Poor kid!

Enough is enough, these people just don't know when to stop!
Things got really chaotic, that I even forgot the AFTER picture. Check on the next update for his new look!



No comments: