Friday, July 17, 2009

Zaim's splashing time at home.

Zaim loves his bath time. Just for the record I took this, around June 27th, he was 13 months. I have been meaning to update this, but just did not find the time, since I was really really busy then. Before I upload the latest weekend photos, I think I should go back and update pictures in the right sequence, cause since then, there are a few developments as far as Zaim is concerned. Notice, how long his hair is here, how it can be parted and the fringe, (the fact that there is a fringe is bad enough) it also reaches his eyebrows. Apologise if the picture of the toilet bowl, erks your view. I was not in charge of the camera. I was bathing him, and had enlisted Nayli to help take the pictures, so since the instruction was, "Hurry, take some pictures of adik, before the bath water gets cold!". She was just following instruction. I forgot to mention, try to not take the toilet bowl! She was concentrating to take the cutest poses that the brother could spontaneously, and obliviously give. So here they are...














No comments: