Monday, July 06, 2009

Rimbun Soraz

Dear Yaya,
Thank you very much for having us at your "Rimbun Soraz" debut. It's lovely. Looking forward to more invites to your lovely home. If you wish that I should not be publicising the pics of your house do let me know I shall take them out immediately, though it's really much too lovely to be kept a secret.


I love your living & dining hall. the tall windows all around is such a brilliant idea.
love your kitchen concept
sleek and modern bannister

white, glass, clean lines, modern, spotlights, outdoor speakers... wow!

french doors at the patio

basement get-away

thanks for providing these for the kids, at least they don't mind the wait... very thoughtful

another look


not sure what Jack is looking at


your floor is obviously toddler proof...

can't say the same thing about the plugs and switches though... he!he!

oops, my kids took these home with 'em. not sure if it's a prop or a gift. too late I guess.

Zarif actually ate something for a change. delicious Soto by the way.
Nadd and me

finally, managed to track you down for a picture, so when's the next makan2?

No comments: