Sunday, February 07, 2010

Can you help me tie my tie?

Two weeks back or so, Nayli finally got her Prefect's Tie. She was pretty excited since she has been going tie-less since school started this year, prefect's uniform without a tie hmmm quite funny huh? So finally her prefectorial ensemble is complete. But oh oh! One tiny problem, how do I tie it Ma? Hmm, yes Mama used to wear one of these to school too, but let's wait till Papa comes home ok?

Tieing a tie 101 in progress!

Loop it like so...
Notice Zaim's arm on the side? Yeah, I noticed it after I uploaded it here. Just goes to show, while the lesson was in progress I was in the midst of changing Zaim into his PJs.


Papa had to put on a tie on himself to get the knots and twist right.But woooo what a tie you got there! Hmmm where in the world did you get that from? Good thing I have not seen you wearing it!

Tighten it a little like this.

U-huh!
All done!

If my guess is correct, the tie has not be undone ever since... he!he! The loop is just loosen when she needs to take it off, hung on a hanger until it is needed to be worn again. Gosh, how long is that going to last? Maybe I should insist that it should be washed often, so at least she gets to practice tieing it often.

2 comments:

Lady of Leisure said...

alamak thanks for sharing...
i mmg dun know hot to tie a tie hehe..

Eti Karim said...

ha!ha! sharing is caring... :-)