Thursday, February 11, 2010

Zaim my little "everything"!

My little - Ustaz.

Ustaz is normally what Islamic/Religious Teachers are called. Sometimes it is also a name often called to one who potrays himself as being a pious person or often seen performing pious activities. So take a look at this pictures of Zaim ... is there any doubt why he should not be called my little Ustaz???








My little - Handy Manny.

Our bathroom's bidet broke a month back or so, my husband bought a new one to replace. When he took out his toolbox, to fix it, my little handy manny was super excited to help.


Ready with tools in his hand.








Bang! Bang! Hey, I can recycle this Ma!!!


My little - Green Finger.

My father always works in his garden on weekends, and Zaim always watch his grandfather at work. Nowadays, he too wants to join his grandfather while he tends to his garden. If the weather permits ehem and when Zaim's mother permits, Zaim is allowed to get dirty and play with the sand and shovel. On one particular weekend  when I was feeling rather indulgent and was really clueless as to how to amuse Zaim one long boring afternoon, I allowed him out in the garden even when his grandfather wasn't gardening. I even created a mini sand pit for him to play with. Boy was he happy!

Picking out his tools.

Hmmm slowly touching his grandfather's tools and looking at me, sorta asking for permission.

Oh mom! I am ready to get to work, why do I have to smile at the camera???

Busy! busy! busy!



Must keep my hands clean...!

My little - Cat Lover.

Zaim loves cats. Cannot get enough of 'em. If only he knew that these furry beasts could be kept at home, he would surely be asking me to get him one. For now he settles for any cats that crosses his path, like at this favourite Nasi Ayam Shop near our place. While waiting for our take-away orders, Zaim occupies himself chasing after the cat and pulling it's tail.










One smile with his favourite animal.

But of course he is none other than my little - cutey pie, busyuk-busyuk good boy mama!
I love seeing toddlers in their sleepsuits, they look so adorable, huggable and you just feel like crushing them for being so cute. Here's a series of pictures before he wakes up in the morning ...



Loves his chubby fingers... looks so yummy!

In the morning if I'm lucky he will wake up after I have taken my bath and performed my prayers, otherwise... havoc!!!

The cushion is his favourite thing on earth! He calls it Po! The big sis had "hankies" (handkerchiefs), his brother had napkins, he has his po. (don't worry, the covers can be changed, he is not particular about the designs either, thank goodness!).






My littlest everything... sigh!!! Dear Dik-Dik, Mama, Papa, Kakak and Abang love you very much!!! Mmmmuaaa!!!




5 comments:

Azleen said...

YA ALLAH cutenyer zaim.. sgt geram...
ni yg terasa nak anak lagi ni...
best lar citer pasal zaim ni..
rindunyer time diorg besar ni..

Eti Karim said...

He!he!he! Thank you Aunty Leen... hmmm muda lagi kan apa salahnya kalau ada sorang lagi jadi adik Aiman and Yana...

eiseais said...

i love sleepsuits as well. geram tengok them so fat and cuddly, esp bab the toes. zaim's got a cute button nose :)

Miss S said...

awwww so cute so so cute :)

Eti Karim said...

Salina & Miss S,

He!he! thanks...