Sunday, February 07, 2010

Sunday breakfast with Pat.

My special "me time" is really just a two-hour facial in Bangsar area basically. Ever since Pat moved to Bangsar a few years back, this two-hour escape has been slightly extended. This is because I would normally meet up with her either before or after to catch up. Since I am not much of a "chatting on the phone kinda person" (Pat can attest to this), these regular breakfast or lunch dates is really the best or rather only time for us to catch up. Last Sunday was breakfast at d'lish. Heaven!!!

Pat with her Big Breakkie.

My lovely waffles.

The two of us. Notice the brown bag? I got surprise gifts too! Love em'.
Thanks so much woman!

All wiped out! Ha!ha! She ended up finishing mine while I watched! Yeah sure! While I whacked hers, obviously!!! Lovely Jubileee, Pat will let you know when my next appointment is ok, how about introducing me to La Bodega? Haven't tried their breakfast yet. You said it's not bad right? Hmm, cannot wait.


No comments: