Monday, August 10, 2009

2009 Stampede Breakfast & Family Day


On the 8th August, it was our annual Stampede Breakfast & Family Day. The kids have been looking forward to this day ever since I told them that it's coming. At first we thought of leaving Zaim behind, because of the H1N1 thing going around, getting from bad to worse. However, the night before the big day, we thought, it was quite a pity to leave him behind. We knew he would enjoy it, whatever it is he will not appreciate being left behind. So off we went the all 5 of us, and I also brought re-inforcement back-ups, in the form of my maid and my brother. Yes, it takes 4 adults to handle 3 kids!!



Here's JW giving his speech to start off the event.





Poco-poco! Yes at a Stampede! Very Malaysianised!

This way and that!

The event was officiated with a pancake toss!

Whoppaa!!
The Mini-Carousel

Ooops! yup, guilty! That's me. I was just accompanying Zaim, ok!


Yeehaa!! I love this things! I mean, I'm sure Zaim will grow to like this things!

Smile for the camera Zaim...

Zarif on the wall!

Nayli's turn.

Mr Clown.

Pony Ride time.

Zarif being a bit dramatic here, it's a poney not a camel boy!
Nayli 's turn on the white pony.



At the petting zoo.












Cute huh?

What is this animal, the Maurice character in Madagascar right?

Hamster squeezing time...



MJ

MJ Jr Impersonator 1

MJ Jr Impersonator 2


What's going on here?

MJ Jr Impersonator 3

Q-ing for a telematch

One after another.







and another.

and another. my kids continously played one game after another. as long as they did not come in 1st or 2nd the organiser made them stay in line to play another game. That's really bad, coz in the end they didn't win anything, but were really exhausted... kesian...



the things people do... muahahaha! I'm glad it's not me there in the seat.

what's so funny here?




Even this little one is mesmerised.


Puppet Show!



JW trying his luck on the bull.

Finally Nayli managed to get her face painted.

Nice!

Talisman's Got Talent - Yana and Hanis.

Cowboy Zarif.



A bit of a Hanna Montana act here.





Won another Lucky draw this year. Careful Zarif, it's FRAGILE!!!

Ta-raaaa!!! It's a floor lamp from IKEA. I was quite relieved that it was not a casserole set or a dinner set.
A post with the Lucky Draw gift unwrapped - since I didn't have a picture receiving the gift. (Have to wait for the official photo, hope it turns out well).


So, here it is the gift all assembled. Nice, looking forward to next year's Lucky Draw!


No comments: