Monday, August 03, 2009

The Proposal... left me hyperventilating!!!

Well, not the movie exactly, but Sandra Bullock's wardrobe and mostly her gorgeous Hermes Birkin. Aaaaaaarghhhh!!! It's just sooooo beautiful. Love the scene when she arrived at Ryan Reynold's hometown. She was of course carrying the gorgeous orange Birkin, and 2 LV suitcases, I am not so wild about Pegase (the wheelie thing) but I do so love what I thought was a Keepall (correct me if I am wrong), a lovely oversized Speedy to me. But then again if someone shoved me the Pegase... I have no objections whatsover. Ok, take a deep breath before you proceed...


Here you go... isn't this just so beautiful? I might go for the black one, but just look at that Orange on black, the contrast is just stunning isn't it. Sigh! Been telling hubby that the queue (yes there is one, haven't enquired the KL store about it ...YET!!!) could be 2-3 years, since I am not a celeb nor a socialite, it might even be longer, anyway, I was like, can I like get my name in the waiting list now? Do you reckon you could be able to get me one of these for me in 2-3 years time??? How much is one of these, he asks??? So I told him and he's like WHAT!!!! May be when he decides to get his Naked Bike, I might ask him again... Suddenly, I am praying that he'd buy the bike soon. Ha!ha!ha!

Sigh!

Even in this mayhem... What a sight!

This is a Prada, not crazy about it, but the size is just my kinda size.
Again, throw it to me, I'll make sure I'd catch it.


The proposal scene, ha!ha! I didn't see the knee pad in the movie, clever!! And the killer Christian Louboutin heels, goodness gracious, pretty but I'd never last 5 minutes in them. Unfortunately, I am fated to wear only kitten heels and boring flats!!

Another look at her heels.



Love the shades that she wore too. Apprarently, upon checking they are The Face to Face Ylang 1 (an exclusice French eyewear brand)... do I need to know all these things... Really, just feeding all sinful ideas into my head.

Pictures courtesy of: http://www.celebrityfashiotips.com/ & http://justjared.buzznet.com/ & http://beautify-flr.bogspot.com

So a few reasons as to why you should not miss this movie:

1. Sandra Bullock looks super chic with superb clothes, handbags and shoes.
2. Ryan Reynolds looks gorgeous, hilarious and there is a topless scene!
3. A lot of Birkin scenes!!!
4. A lot of Prada scenes.
5. Beautiful scenery
6. Makes you laugh your head off
7. Makes you go aaaaaahhh!
8. Makes you laugh your head off again... even when the credits were rolling!

No comments: