Thursday, October 29, 2009

Birthday Lunch at Low Yat??

I had my birthday lunch on my birthday itself at Low Yat Plaza. Another reason to be grateful on my 35th birthday actually. I have been wanting to get to this place for ages! And I mean ages, (to think in years!!!). The reason is I needed to get another external hard disk. When supposedly a birthday lunch with colleagues were postponed since the organiser a.k.a Miss Tabby Pretty was on sick leave (on my birthday too!), I jumped at the chance to go to Low Yat when Fida (a.k.a Pn. Fida Towkey Kambing) said she was going with another friend to get a computer.




I can understand why gadget freaks / geeks LVoe this place! Me? Hey, I'm neither, I'm a confirmed Shopaholic so anything goes, even external hard drives!!! :-) Since Fidah has arranged to go with a friend, I needed another partner, you know 2's a company, 3's a crowd thing... I managed to get Azleen to join, apparently she has been planning to get a new laptop/netbook too, so I called the right person at the right time! Gosh, where did all their money come from, really?

The Ground Floor

Azleen checking out one netbook after another.

A closer look at the SAMSUNG, very nice, if only they had it in black - not that I was looking. Visited a few shops, but we kept going back to one, because the Salesperson was nice & cute :-). Yup, we were guilty of being "look-alistic". Once the choices were getting a bit much and Azleen became totally confused, we took a lunch break. The only thing that we could see from the escalator was this Kopitiam.


It was almost empty, so good cause we were famished. We ordered the Set Lunch which had this tomyam noodles, kaya toasts and Lime Juice. Nice!



Eating up before making the big decision. In the end, we did go back to that one particular shop and bought that particular netbook. Whilst, waiting for the shop to configure her PC, we went to look out for a wireless broadband package.

Deciding on a package.

Still deciding.

Another thing that would be nice to have, have been in my wishlist for quite sometime. Anybody want to get me one of these? Digital Photoframe, I LVoe!!!! I also managed to check out the BB pricing here, not bad at all. Hope I'll be coming back here to get it soon.


1 comment:

Azleen said...

ha..ha... tu je yg termampu kot... thx to you too.. sbb jadik "penasihat" .... i mmg tak tau langsong bab2 ni...nanti kita pg lagik ek...