Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Which restaurant would you pick?

It's time for our dept lunch again. Free food y'all!!! We have narrowed down our choices of restaurants to 3, so now we are supposed to cast our votes. The results are not out yet. I'm really ok with anyone of them.
The 3 restaurants are:
1) Ibunda - the fine dining Malays restaurant across Prince Court Medical Centre,KL.
I have never been to this place, checked out the website, the dishes look wonderful, though quite pricey, perfect choice when you are not paying right? ha!ha!


Good location? Check!

Beautiful food? Check!


Ambience? Check!

Food Samples? See below...


MAIN COURSE: IKAN SULTAN, UDANG GALAH SUNGAI GORENG HALIA KEKACANG {deep-fried wild river fish & river prawn, 7 organic beans, dried shrimp paste, ginger garlic sauce} RM88? Again, price is not an issue... at least not for me, have not checked with my boss though.

MAIN COURSE: RUSUK KAMBING BUAH SUKUN {grilled lamb rack, local herbs, bread fruit, mustard onion pink peppercorn sauce, papaya lime pickles} RM88 too?? Yes, there seems to be a theme here. RM88 for all main course. Don't take my word for it, all pictures and prices are from their website. Click Ibunda above and check it out.

2) Kampachi - the famous Japanese Restaurant at Equatorial Restaurant which I have never been to before. My foray into this cuisine is still at such an early stage its embarrassing! I know! I still stick to cooked food, thank you very much, I just had my full California Roll last week. How sad is that? I'm learning, thanks to the Jap Food Junkies in my dept.

3) Hard Rock Cafe - this one is easy, safe and rather predictable, but it was an easy choice to make to complete our choices of 3.

So whadya reckon, guess which one I voted for?





No comments: