Thursday, October 29, 2009

Guess what came in the mail today?


Something unexpected came in the post for me today. Well truthfully, I am expecting this package but only sometime next week. However, it arrived much earlier. I love good surprises like this. I have been wanting to come up with this Photobook for quite sometime but have been stalling. At first it was the issue of which pictures to photobook, shall I do a collection or a particular subject. Since the last Hari Raya, I took quite a lot of pictures, I thought of giving it a shot. I didn't spend much time on it. I didn't even post in a lot of texts. Finally on Monday, I managed to finalised everything and sent it out. Unexpectedly, it arrived today.That was really quick. The result? I am satisfied with it totally. Love it! Will be doing more of this I'm sure.


The package.

Ta-daaa

I was quite nervous to flip the pages initially.

Some I had pictures as the background.


Some I chose just plain background.
This photobook, is even better than a normal photo album I think. It just requires a wee bit of investment, financial and time mostly. With a little bit of thought and love, it can be a real worth while thing to have. Think you want to give it a try check photobook.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice....