Saturday, January 02, 2010

1st 2010 Update

2nd day into 2010 already. How was your New Year Celebration? As usual, we'd try to stay awake till the stroke of midnight, but the kids gave up around 11:10 p.m and we gave up around 5-10 minutes before midnight. So, New Year was celebrated in bed all tucked in, comfy cosy even though, we actually can see KLCC and KL Tower from the balcony. He!he! Yeah, we're not really party animals. Ha!ha! perhaps when the little one is a little older, we'd do something together somewhere a little farther away from our bedroom & balcony.

What's your New Year Resolution? I don't have any simply because I haven't actually sat down and think about it. Ok, one thing that keeps popping in  my head is to eat less. Not less meal times, but eating less at each meal time. I do need to stop having our local dishes for breakfast. Sticking to cereals and toasts. Must bring cereals and bread to work! Must! must! must! Easier said than done, I'm sure. Sigh! That's it. One major 2010 Resolution.

The kids are going back to school on Monday. Everything is ready for the new school year for both schooling kids. Nayli is in Year 3 and Zarif will be in his final year at kindy, 6 years old already. How time flies.

Added something new to my blog too, for this New Year. Can you spot it? Like it? Hope you do. Till later. Have a good Sunday tomorrow!!!!




5 comments:

Lady of Leisure said...

new year celebration i hanya di rumah hehe..
tgk bunga api sbb from here boleh nampak klcc as well.. best kan... daripada nak bersesak2 better dok di rumah dengan family..
:)

zarin said...

OMG! hihihi suka betul i ngan ur OMG shriek tu :)
cereal and toasted breads are my breakfast everyday tau!
boleh kira ngan jari lah how many times i eat all those local dishes tu..hahaha..look how malasnya i nak prepare heavy breakfast or jst go out n buy some ;)

Eti Karim said...

Lady L, mmg betul duduk rumah lagi best! tapi kadang2 teringin jugak nak try celebrate kat luar, cuma belum ada kesempatan lagi...since the kids are still small.

Zarin, cereals and toast la bagus. I membesar pun mmg dgn toasts every week day. semenjak bekerja lah too many local dishes options at the office cafeteria... tu yang susah tu.

updating this while having my cereal... so far so good! hope it'll last. he!he!

somebody who needs to love herself said...

salam eti :)

thanks for coming by my blog and the lovely sweet comments. much appreciated. at the moment I don't sell my cards I give them away..since I am still in practice mode and so new to it. please send me your address to my email at mariam.rahim@gmail.com

hehehe btw I suka makan breakfast berat2 kalau takat toast ai will pull a long face :P hehehe

Eti Karim said...

dear mariam,
i mmg lah suka sangat makan bfast berat2.usually after a bowl of cereal only at 8:00a.m by 10:30 or 11:00 i would start shivering of starvation already. the thing is, my appetite even though early in the morning is OMG so embarassing to even have it written here. nie yg berazam nak change my diet a lil bit this year, hopefully after 21 days it'll become a habit. god willing.