Thursday, January 14, 2010

MAXIS oh MAXIS!

I have been keeping quite because I am deeply stressed out but my current situation of no data connectivity for my Blackberry Tour.

I'm super depressed.

I have been rather busy at work and all, but usually I would find sometime to squeeze a wee bit of blog update at least about the past weekend.

Ever since last Saturday suddenly, my emails, BB messenger and FB mobile stopped working.

When I called MAXIS, the answer was that they currently are not supporting my model and two other BB models! Funny, since I have been using it since October!

Perhaps they are updating their system, but WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG!!!!!!


3 comments:

Lady of Leisure said...

arghh i pun kalau phone tak boleh pakai boleh jadi tertekan wo...

Eti Karim said...

mmg stress kan Lady L? nasib baiklah phone and sms functioning ok kalau tidak lagi tension dibuatnya.

somebody who needs to love herself said...

my problem is that I've been having problems with maxis broadband. I have totally given up blogging am just reading and lurking around.