Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Are you sure there's only 24 hours in a day?

This is already the 7th day of the New Year. One week has gone by, 3 days of work week. Things accomplished at work? Let's see perhaps 2/10 or am I being semi-honest and have not been listing everything in my daily to-do list this week. Perhaps it's actually 2/15? Sigh!!! So many things to do and yet so little time. I haven't even manage to go to the gym at all this week. OMG!!! This is so not a good way to start what was supposed to be a productive, prosperous and fulfilling year (or rather what I hope it would be)!!!



Where did all the hours go? 8 - 5 p.m at work seems to be a breeze now??? How come? When I was heavily pregnant, 8 - 5p.m seems to take FOREVER!!! I just need more time!!


Or perhaps I need more hands?
(ok, get real people! focus on the hands in the picture ok, that's not how I dress for work.
That's not how I dress full stop.)

Help!



5 comments:

Lady of Leisure said...

seriously 24 jam mmg tak cukup kan.. terlalu banyak benda nak dibuat...
kadang tu baru je nak rehat dah nak kene start masak.. nasib baik i suka masak2 ni..
hehe..

somebody who needs to love herself said...

hahaha this post made me laugh! anyways I guess you just have to go with the flow and not get caught up with it..

errr what am I on about??!! am the most anxious and crazy person who always have no time :P

Eti Karim said...

Lady L, betultu, duduk rumah ke, keja kat office ke... still sama kan??? the time just flies like that.

Mariam, yup! guess you are right, nothing else to do but go with the flow... sigh!

zarin said...

agree w u...24hrs a day tu not enoughkan!

Eti Karim said...

Ye lah Zarin, nak tak nak kena manage our time well lah kan??? :-(