Thursday, January 14, 2010

The kids... last Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Last Friday, being the 1st (working) Friday of the New Year, music lesson for Nayli resumed. However, this time I would have to refer Friday nights as the kids' music lessons night as Zarif has decided on an instrument and started lessons. The choices were between piano (for an obvious reason) and guitar.  He chose the latter. He was a ball of nerves that day. He kept saying he is excited and yet nevous because he is feeling really shy.  All of us encouraged him as best as we could managed. The teacher (a young guy himself) was quite surprised to Zarif, his new student as he was his youngest student ever!Lesson was held in  a tiny room, with a window. He!he! So I managed to take a picture or two. Poor boy, he was nervous as hell, I wasn't really helping by standing outside and taking pictures eh? He!he! I didn't stay long, snap! snap! and I left him on his own.


Zarif and Teacher Wan.


Full of concentration, or was it confusion?


Since I was in the music rooms area, I thought I'd take a picture of Nayli too, but unfortunately she's blogged by the teacher. Anyway, you can take my word for it that Nayli is there.


After lessons, while waiting for his sis to finish her lesson.
Isn't that a cute guitar? Fits him just right.

The next morning after swimming, as usual the kids would spend sometime at the children's library to exchange their books and read a book or two before we are able to tear them away and leave.


Zaim loving the pictures.


Feeling the bunny's tail that's made of a fluffy material.


Still reading.

Sunday morning, I heard a commotion outside, and I was called out. I ran out to find Zaim being wheeled about in my father's marketing trolley! So I ran back in to get my phone to take a picture. So here, Zaim getting a ride of his life with his Atuk.








3 comments:

somebody who needs to love herself said...

eti! where is the shop?? am looking for a guitar for kids seem everyone is giving me this "I dunno what you talking about" look

Lady of Leisure said...

caya lah terer main guitar tue..
:)

Eti Karim said...

Mariam, try the music shop at Dataran Jelatek.

Lady L, macam terer je... padahal baru first time pegang guitar!He!he!he!