Thursday, January 07, 2010

Lunchtime today


I didn't go out for lunch today. So I thought I'd get two pending things out of my system:

1) My Performance Review - for 2009 yup... compensation is on the way!!! giddyup! time to butter up the lady boss!!!  (not that it'll work, ha!ha!ha! hope you are not reading this mam)



2) Ethics Awareness Training - an online thingy that has to be completed annually. OMG!




The second one is done. I am say 70% finished with the item one.

Now I am checking whether my posting via BB works. He!he! Multi-tasking y'all!!


p/s 1


Ok, so the update via BB email was successful. Though I am not quite happy as to how the two pictures above came out. So the above update has been edited via pc. Looks like, I still have to set it as Save as Draft only instead of immediate posting. Am I right to assume that posting via iPhone is easier??? hmmm no fair, how about us who are not "touch screen user"?, come on blogger.com do something... puhleesss!!!!!!

p/s 2

in one of the scenarios during my online ethics awareness programme, I was asked this question:

A couple of times a day, not more than a few minutes at a time, you log on to Facebook on your office computer, and occasionally visit other Web sites to check local weather, the stock market, news and other information. Is this in violation of XXXXXXXX’s computer resources policies?



Yes


No

What do you think I chose? and what do you think the correct answer was?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yeay!!! I chose YES! and that was CORRECT! Thank God!!! He!he!he! Pathetic isn't it? By the way, I have nevvver checked the local weather and the stock markets ok? He!he!he!

6 comments:

Lady of Leisure said...

tak lunch lagi? jom jemput mai makan virtual lunch kat my blog.. i buat kari sotong today hehe...
:)

Eti Karim said...

oh tiddakkk!!!! sure mengiurkan lah nie!!! hmmmm sekarang jugak I singgah!

zarin said...

performance review??ergghh..i dun like it...hihi..

Eti Karim said...

what to do Zarin, dah makan gaji kannn.... sigh!

azlyn said...

".. no more than a few minute.."

pun kira unethical ke? gosh! if i work, i'd be labeled as unethical because of this.

a few minutes only what? 4 mins to check weather, FB stocks.. ok pe?

Eti Karim said...

Hi Lyn, finally you give some comments! Ha!ha!ha! Welcome welcome! yes, 4 mins, that's the sad life of being an employee. What can I say? :-(