Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I was tagged and awarded...

Beautiful Blogger Award by one of my favourite blogger Superheroes' Mom.

Thanks so much SHM, this means so much, you have no idea! :-D



Right, now I shall get on with the rules of accepting the award...

1) Thank & link the person that gave you the award. Yup, done.

2) Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered and think are fantastic.
Right, this is a bit tricky... not the 15 part but the recently discovered part. I will go with 15 and think that the blogs are fantastic... must be, since I have bookmarked them. Some of them may even have been awarded already... so consider yourself a multiple award recipient then! Continue your great blogging yah!

3) 7 things about me:

  • chocoholic

  • shopaholic

  • mad about chic lits

  • loves travelling

  • loves paisley patterns to death (on anything)

  • health & weight conscious and yet cannot say no to food!

  • cannot carry a tune at all!!!


8 comments:

Lady of Leisure said...

hi dear thanks for the award, i dah dapat tapi takpe, i ll update in my previous entry k.. appreciate it..

D said...

thank you dear but adoih... been yonks since I did a blog meme. FB meme adalah! ;)

will try to do it soon.

Eti Karim said...

no worries peeps... buat ke tak buat ke no hal! i was just trying to fulfill the conditions! :-D

:: LadyVerde + Mr.Doc :: said...

thanx darling for the award...
really appreciate it! :)
dah lame takde tag tag nie...hehehhee....
thanx again doll!

Eti Karim said...

Verde, no worries your blog is fab. So if you've got the time, pick up the tag challenged then (in between your shopping in Safeway... ha!ha!)

somebody who needs to love herself said...

thanks so much dear :) I just got back so baru notice. appreciate the gesture!!

Ray said...

Heyy...

Jalan-jalan blogwalking, I found out I've been tagged. Thanks dear!!Actually dah buat pun this tag.

Will surely keep reading ur blog. Thanks very much..Salam blog-ship ya Eti!!:D

Eti Karim said...

Mariam and Ray, pleasure's all mine... continue blogging ok!