Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Missing home!

Most of you may already know that I am currently staying at my parents'. Eversince, I went back to work 3 months after Zaim's delivery, we decided to pack up and set up "home" there for the interest of Zaim really, until he is about 2 (that will be in a few months time, but that's another story altogether). We rarely go back to our own house, not even on weekends. During those rare moments, we'd go,  it would be to do a major spring cleaning or to pick up some (more) stuff. A few weekends back, we went back to pick up my cheque book for an account that I wanted to close. It was a plan free Saturday, so after breakfast, it was straight to our condo, and we stayed a little longer since the kids missed the place and whatever toys that they have left there.

Jack checking out his closet.

Zarif too checking out his shared (with sis) closet.

Nayli checking out the bookshelf in the "whatever that doesn't belong in the bedroom goes here" room.
Me, looking for the check book took all of 2 seconds, since the kids didn't want to leave immediately, I have some wonderful time catching up with my reading. At that time, I was still in the midst of Eclispe. Just for the record, I am done with the Twilight Saga. 2 weeks to complete the whole 4 books, plus minus work, missed reading time at nights etc etc.

Zarif found a long forgotten snake.

Jack even found some old uni photos... going down memory lane.

Zaim discovered new stuff, obviously he was too young to be aware of his surroundings before we moved.



A fuzzy picture of Zaim with a helmet on backward enjoying
 himself in a different environment.


Nayli missed her Chefy stuff, she even discovered that she has outgrown her apron!
Zaim is just happy trying out this and that.

She started playing restaurants and starting asking orders!

Zarif couldn't stay away from the computer for long.
Since the internet line was cut off, he settled for Encarta kids in the PC.

Zaim just love the tent. Yes, you may say, a tent in your living room Eti???
Yes!!! Sigh! I do sacrifice my home deco for now and perhaps a few more years down the road for the kids... I can close one eye, and pretend it's not there! I can.

I forgot to take pictures of my kitchen  - my favourite spot in the house. Missed cooking there. I was that engrossed with my reading. :-D

No comments: