Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Can you spot what's missing in my KFC - Snack Plate this afternoon?

I am aware about eating junk food is not good for you.. blah! blah! blah! Infact, I strongly discourage taking the kids out for fast food very often. HOWEVER, (now that is a big however) I do succumb to them once in a while. Especially after seeing such mouth watering advertisements on tv, day by day by day. Yes, call me a sucker if you want. I know, I am so weak! Anyway, this afternoon was one of those weak days. I have been wanting to go have this snack plate meal for over a week already. Finally, when I reached the counter, guess what they told me? One of the item in the snack plate is not available. No explanation what so ever! No discount! No replacement for it, no nothing just a blank-faced attendant at the counter without any expression on her face whatsoever!!! I was so totally upset with this piece of news, that I didn't bother asking why it was unavailable at this particular outlet and I odered a side dish instead. What a rip off!! I know, what I should have done is to walk out of there. But, I really did feel like the chicken meal today. Sigh, all I can do now is blog about it. Don't know if this is a storewide phenomenon or just my luck, it's just not available at my choice of outlet.



So what's missing? Hint, look at my side dish.


If you still can't tell, I salute you. That's means you are really foreign to this fast food outlet! The answer is my friend the mash potato!! How can you serve a snack plate without mash potato. A snack plate is not a snack plate without it! I love their mash potato! WHYYYYYY????

And guess what? A quick check at their website, gives me this! (Sorry our website is currently unavailable -Yeah, just like our mash potato!!!) Bummer!!! Just when I thought about complaining. Anyone got their email?


No comments: