Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tod's "D" Bag Fall 2009... I want!!!

My last handbag purchase was in September 2009. So, that has been... what mmm about 9 months!! Already, I am having this urge for a new bag. I have yet to own a nice black bag, that I am proud of (read: designer!). So I'm thinking of this new baby by Tod's.If it comes in black... then it would definitely be my next purchase. Isn't it just gorgeous? I love it, it looks like it's as functional as my Speedy I think. I love the slouchiness too. I have been dying for a Tod's for ages.
"A good bag wardrobe is one with solid foundation pieces like this that you can pull out to use season after season without worry of current trends. Whether you are a novice bag snob learning to build your bag wardrobe or a seasoned pro, you can not go wrong with a timelessly chic Restyled "D" bag in your collection! Available in 2 sizes, the Piccola (small 27cm- $1,345) and the Media (large 32cm- $1,445) ranging from 8-10 colors in three different skins-- patent leather, calfskin, and buffalo." ... Bagsnob. Need I say more ladies???
Gotta go find the loot to buy it though! :-P






No comments: