Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Can't get enough of cook shows.











I have always been a big fan of the AFC, as in the Asian Food Channel. I enjoy watching the differents chefs at work, the different ingredients that they use in their cooking, the utensils that they use, even the knives, the chopping boards, strainers, leomn squeezers, the food processors and even the mixing bowls. I would notice everything, the hobs, the ovens, the counter top even the kitchen sink or sinks for some shows!


The latest that I have started following is the French Food at Home with Laura Calder. It started early this month, every Mondays at 9 p.m and weekend repeats at 6p.m on Saturday I think. I am not that familiar with French Food, the closest I got to really experiencing the full course French meal was during one of our Company Dinners, many years ago, probabaly before I even started blogging. I loved it, and still talk about it. Hmm, about time, I learn a bit more about French Food and perhaps start learning how to prepare it too. So far I have only watched two episodes.


I like her style. Simple and relax, Last night, was about Morroccon Inspired dishes that can be found in Paris. The blog describes her as witty and charming, I totally agree. Looking forward to learn about French Food. Keep coming back and check out my updates, you never know, there might be some on French Food cooked by yours truly soon. Au Revoir!





No comments: