Thursday, December 03, 2009

Cottons Galore!!!

This update is specially for ladies who are into cotton materials! I discovered this from Azleen. She forwarded some Msian celeb pictures, and I commented on the lovely Baju Kurung materials that they were wearing. Azleen proceeded to inform me that she thinks they came from this particular shop. Check out the online blog at http://www.azzaracottons.com/. I loved it! However, I prefer checking out and feeling the materials rather than ordering online, so I went to the shop itself on Tuesday. I updated my status on FB, and had some comments by interested parties. So Cik Puan Zalifah, this update is dedicated to you. My initial reaction was... oooh I'm not sharing this lovely place with anyone. I want all these for me!!!! Ha!Ha!Ha! Though, it really is much more fun to share. So ladies check out the website. If you do start ordering them do put in a good word for me yah, tell Puan Farah the owner (whom I did not get the opportunity to meet when I was there, I met the lovely mother whom I thought looked so young!!) that I will be coming again and again and again and hope to get a discount for promoting her lovely materials!!!! Here are some pictures that I took while I was there.


I went with my mom and my three kids, mind you. Zaim was fast asleep (with a temperature!!) in the stroller the whole time, so I managed to oogle at the materials and took my time in deciding.


Sorry this picture is a wee bit fuzzy, but then again your vision would tend to get fuzzy after looking at this pretty sight and having to narrow down your choices after a while!


These are my choices, I had to stop at 3 pieces of 2 metres each, for blouses.


My mom chose all these 3 floral prints for baju kurung.



There were also ready made baju kurungs in all sizes!!!

So, if you are like me, more of a see, feel and touch, (not to mention oogle and salivate) kinda person. Do check out the store yourself at the TTDI market, yup you read it right. The Taman Tun Dr. Ismail WET market, 2nd floor, easier access from the elevator. I found it by mistake, first time... I'd say fate was on my Shopoholic Side! :-) Happy Shopping ladies!!!

P/s : Credit Card accepted!!! Ha!ha! That's the best part!!!


No comments: