Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Waffle Maker Search Update

Back at work after another 4 day weekend! I am enjoying this long weekends. Second long weekend in a row, another one coming! Woohoo! Loads to tell, just no time to do so. Before any weekend updates, here is one update that cannot wait any longer, yes about my waffle maker search.

Two weeks back I found another electrical shop that had the waffle maker that I was scouting for. It was at TBM, Bangsar Village. This time I confirmed that this is no simple sandwich come waffle maker only. This happens to be a "multi snacker". As shown in the picture on the box - previously, the box was not at the display shelf and the salespersons don't seemed to know much about the product. As you can see the machine can be opened up like so, and it can become a grill! Cool eh???

This was the cheapest by far at RM200 after discount. The discount is only till year end. So I really need to decide don't I??? Hmmm whadya reckon???



Before I sign off, remember the update about something's brewing??? Well, you will find out soon. Very very soon!! He!he! Check on me again soon yeah!


No comments: