Tuesday, December 15, 2009

PD part 5... day 4.

This is my last entry on PD I promise. I know, I know it's just PD. You are lucky it's just PD, imagine if I were to take a 12 days Europe trip!!! I would be blogging about it for weeks huh? The think is I am always happy snappy all the time, so I have these bunch of pictures that I want to share with a little bit of narration. I can't do all that in 1 update. I do have work to do in the office really! Surprise, surprise!

So back to Port Dickson... A-GAIN!

We begin the day with breakfast again. Today our final day, since the previous night we arrived really late, we got up really late too. We only managed to have breakfast at 9:30 a.m, by this time we were normally at the beach already for the past two days. That was how late we were. The kids were kind of ok about not rushing to the beach, so that's good. We had a slow and easy breakie, enjoyed the last of those lovely fresh warm croissants.



Nayli and Zaim in front of the egg station. Zaim loves the chicken, puk! puk! puk!


Zaim on the last day, was getting a bit too familiar with the place. He was more confident to roam around, even up to the point of walking around with his bowl of cereals in his hand, don't worry no milk.



Zarif and Me.



This is in Glass, the Italian eatery that is adjacent to Fresh, the coffee house. After breakie, the kids wanted to play at the playground instead of going straight to the beach.




















After playground, we headed for the beach, sort of as a final
dip before we went back to the city! :-(

Taking a stroll in the water with Zaim.

Zaim totally at ease alone.


Oops, guess he realised his sister and brother is having fun in the water
without him. Running to join them.

 Searching for little crabbies popping in and out in the sand.


Hard at work. I'm not quite sure that Zaim knows what the rest
was looking for, he does look like he knows.


Checking out what they have managed to catch so far.
I was so worried that Zaim might grab one and stuff it in his mouth.


Why is he licking his lips??

Final dip!

We did the playground, the beach so naturally we had to have one last dip in the pool. It was quite difficult for me to pull the kids out of the pool. Only 45 minutes before the check out time, I managed to get them out, dragged them back to the room to shower, change. We then had to do ultimate super duper fast packing!!!


Checking out. Holiday's over! :-(


Wheelling them out of the hotel.



Bye-bye beach!

Bye-bye hotel!


Can I eat this?

3 comments:

Captain Zach said...

hey hey hey, look who's here???

comel la anak2 akak, siap bole bg cooperation utk posing..hoho..saya harap anak2 saya pun sama la..kalau x, saya akan ikat derang ikut pose yg saya nak..HAHAHA..(abisla belum apa2 dah fail jd daddy)

neway, walaupun saya belum ada wifey and kids, still think it's a good place to hop & curi idea!! lol!

mcm best jer PD, lama x gi..sigh..

superheroes' mom said...

oh oh oh, adorable troop u have there... esp the little gebu munchkin! geramnya tengok, rasa nak gigit :)
PD best, will never get tired of PD :)

Eti Karim said...

Capt Z, ha!ha!ha! thank you thank you for the kind compliments, hmmm cepat2 lah kawin nya, lagi banyak boley amik gmbr and blog!!!

SHM, munchkin gebu I tu mmg selalu kena gigit pun!!! :-)