Thursday, December 17, 2009

Long weekend ahead.

Tomorrow is the start of a long weekend for me. No plans though, that's what's making me uneasy. I have to have a plan! What to do with the kids, since there'll be no more trips planned.




The itinerary for the next 4 days so far:

Friday : Nothing
Saturday : Swimming lessons in the morning and that's it.
Sunday : Nothing
Monday : Picnic and playground with my buddies and their kids in the morning.

I do have a list of things that needs to be done before the end of the school holidays, perhaps I should slot and cover some items during these four days eh?

Things to do:

1) School Uniforms - Nayli
Gotta do a bit of hunting, don't feel like buying at the normal outlet. I also need to look for a blue vest, (prefect's uniform) can you get this like anywhere???

2) School Uniforms - Zarif
I need to go to his kindy for the uniforms. Got to find time. Definitely not gonna happen this weekend since the school might still be closed, I will try after Christmas.

3) School shoes - both kids
BATA I guess, where else, plus I need to look for black canvas shoes and socks for Nayli!!!

4) Badges - to be sewn on Nayli's uniforms once item 1 is complete. I think I am gonna out source this bit! This is a lot of work okay, there are school badges, and sekolah agama badges, name tags that needs to be sewn on vests, shirts, scarves, baju kurungs aaaaaaa!!!!!!!! 

5) School books and stationeries - gotta pass by her school and see when the bookshop will be opened. 

6) Things outstanding for me, myself and I:
facial, mani & pedi (so very long overdue, poor me!), hair cut for the new year, go to PPZ to settle additional zakat... OMG!!!

7) Zaim needs new sets of feeding bottles.

8) Mama needs new handbag for the new year!

9) Not to forget I have to continue my search for my waffle maker.

I think I should stop now... for now. Sigh!


No comments: